What are cute ways to ask a girl to prom? Girls I really need help!

This girl is my dream. She's so perfect in every way. She likes all the stuff I do , she athletic, likes to read and can eat ( not fat though). What are the ways you've dreamed of being asked?

Most Helpful Girl

• I once went to a park where a guy had written little notes all along the walking path in chalk about how much he liked her, hearts with her name in it, how pretty she looked in blue at school that day... just sweet little stuff like that and at the end it asked her to prom and told her to look over at the bridge where I'm assuming he was standing...now see I thought that was alittle over the top but I was an adult at the time, but as a high school girl I would have loved it.

What Girls Said 4

• set up sticky notes to clues around the school but you have to keep people informaed on it and give her clues to where you are and then when she finds you, ask her to prom in a sweet gentle voice.Somebody did this twice in school

• Welllll...this one guy wrote "will you go to prom with me?" on the lawn outside of her window, called her cell, said "look at your window", then he ran...she said yes the next day at school.

• what something she really loves the most? then I can give you ideas =)

• the other day I saw biggg poster on a busy street near a high school asking a girl to prom. I thought it was so cute.

What Guys Said 1

• hide a rose in her locker with poem attatched. there's no way she can say no. make sure its the right locker # tho!