What do you think of this hair style?

I don't know how to post pictures to this but if you go to my reality check and my "would you date me" one you can see it. Also let me know if there is a way to add a pic to a question thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to have a certain amount Xp too add links to pictures. I think its level 3? Is that really you? Looks like a picture out of a modeling magazine =0

I like it. Looks good.

What Guys Said 2

• O yeah, I REALLY DO! It's HELLA CUTE! Is that a bannana clip you have in your hair?

• no just bobby pins and thanks :)

• You're welcome. I askes because my Girlfriend made a similar style with one of those clips...

• I love this put it was for a photo shoot and I wasn't sure if it was 2 much for me to do for myself out of that setting ha ha plus I have to figure out how sense a hair dresser did it

• Blows.

• thanks for your input :) just needed to know if it was to much outside of a photoshoot

• I wish I liked it. I feel bad for not.

• lol why? I wanted honest opinions..i know its a little outrageous that's what they do for pictures to stand out but some still work normally, your just sayin this one doesnt

What Girls Said 0