What kind of bras do you wear/like?

Girls, what kind of bra do you wear?

Guys, what kind of bras do you like girls to wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think every girl should own one push-up bra, that's my personal rule of thumb haha. I like underwire bra's, that is a must no matter what. I also like fun prints and lace. Lace bras make me feel sexy under my clothes even if I'm the only one who knows. VS Tee shirt bra's are awesome. I don't like the super plunge bra because that's just taking the whole push up thing too far. Most of all, I like bras that fit! Nothing is worse than a girl wearing a bra (or lack there of) that does not fit. Foundation is everything, and makes a huge impression!

What Guys Said 5

• I like the ones that unclip in the front...It really turns me on ^^ to see her take it off...oops awkward

• Love strapless with a strapless top, very sexy. In bed not so important as long as it doesn't look like something my grandma would wear :-D

• Im not into lacy for some reason... other guys are but honestly I don't care. If I've gotten you down to your bra I've got other things on my mind

• It doesn't really matter to me. But probably one that is most comfortable for them.

• push up or cup shaped bras...They are jus sexy yu noe!:):)

What Girls Said 8

• Underwire is a must, and I prefer push-up, but that's not a necessity. My favorite style though is balconette. I usually like lacy girlie pretty bras. I don't think I own any plain ones, lol.

• These are the best: link

• Well, I need an underwire, so I always have that. Unless it's a sports bra, then it just needs to be tight enough to keep those suckers out of the way. Anyway, I don't have the money for fun bras, so they're usually just your generic nude, or black. I have a really weird bra size too, so I don't usually have a whole lot of options.

• I hate wearing bra's but I like the lacy, or fun print solid cup kind, the ones with the loose fabric for cups creep me out, but I don't really get any cute or sexy styles in my size which is a bummer =(

• I'm pretty much the same. I only wear bras with molded cups. I also can't find cute bras in my size. Apparently big boobs don't need pretty bras. It's all a bunch of bologna, but that's that fashion and beauty industries.

• Hey, I'm sixteen and I have big breasts. It isn't funny, really not funny.

If you're looking for nice bra's, try the expensive stores. I hate the cheap ones (they don't fit me) so I have expensive ones that actually look nice and they usually last really long.

• I'm 34 HH

try bravissmo- for the uk and freya(I think that's how it's spelt) for all othercountries. Or just go on bravissmos website and look up who makes each bra. They got some cute styles but I really like the balconette bras and if I remember they only have one right now:( so I end up getting 38 DD bras from Victorias secret and sewing the chest band smaller, and since it's open top balcony style it still fits.

• I only buy push ups, and only if they are underwire. I have a large chest so I like the support. I love lacy bras.

• I only wear victorias secrets and only pushups, other then that I like black a lot and balcony cuts are nice and hide well.

• Most of mine are pushups from vs

• demi