Would a 5'4" guy find a 6' woman attractive?

This may sound odd to some, but I am attracted to a guy who is considerably shorter than me. He is an accomplished athlete, very confident and smart...and handsome. I'm usually attracted to taller men (>6') and he is is MUCH shorter than me. I suspect that he is attracted to me too...is this even likely? Maybe height isn't as much of an issue as people make it out to be?

Most Helpful Guy

• truthfully -- height IS an issue for both parties...case in point, I am 5'9" (avg height for a male) the woman who was into me (and that I was digging as well) was almost 2-3 inches taller than me in flats (and she loves to wear heels and gorgeous women in heels are MY favorite)...her height was an issue for the both of us and (along w/other reasons) it didn't work..

I hope you and your attraction are the exception but the teasing will start and sometimes its hard for the couple to take and deal with...be prepared...

What Guys Said 3

• its not an issue at all, if there is a girl that I'm interested in and she feels the same way then I don't really care if she is taller than me.

• it's only an issue if you let it be an issue. So maybe you won't make "great" dance partners but will you be happy in the long run. Can you see yourself grow old with him? Those are the most important questions.

• please don't beat him up. thanks.

What Girls Said 1

• My last boyfriend was shorter than me and it was a little awkward at first, but we got used to it.