Most annoying commercial on TV?

Totino's Pizza rolls for me. Those two annoying girls with their earphones. Makes me wish I was never born.

What about you? Powerchair commercials? Lets hear it.

Updates:
The commercials for "Head On" are another favorite. All it says is "Head On, apply directly to the forehead" three or four times. Why the f*** would I want to do that? They literally do not tell you the purpose of the product. Lol

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• welll, I'm from england. and the most annyoing advert which most people agree with me is "we buy any car.com" its so annoying. I hate it so much, that when it comes on, I cannot stop myself swearin lol, even if we have guest over.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• those damn Esurance commercials shut the hell up about your damn insurance, online or in person who cares ._. it's still waay better than when they were using that pink spy chick.

0|0
    0|0
  • the ones that exaggerate to sell there product like; the snap things for jeans, knifes that make no mess when you cut, hair curler and so on I don't know what you calll them the ones with plus shipping and handling

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL"Totino's Pizza rolls" I hate that commercial too

the car fax commercials also and that dumbass arbys commercial

0|0
    0|0
  • the geico ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Old Navy commercials, oh my god.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• those progressive car insurance commercials, the worst jokes and most annoying writing for commercials ever hands down.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Kars4Kids, donate your car today commercial. So annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those damned Hot Pocket commercials-

0|0
    0|0
  • The 'go compare' adverts are so annoying and repetitive. Its an English thing so you may not of seen it. Go on youtube if you dare and take a look. If there's a fat man dancing about singing about car insurance that's the one lol

1|0
    0|0