Most annoying commercial on TV?

Totino's Pizza rolls for me. Those two annoying girls with their earphones. Makes me wish I was never born.

What about you? Powerchair commercials? Lets hear it.

The commercials for "Head On" are another favorite. All it says is "Head On, apply directly to the forehead" three or four times. Why the f*** would I want to do that? They literally do not tell you the purpose of the product. Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• welll, I'm from england. and the most annyoing advert which most people agree with me is "we buy any car.com" its so annoying. I hate it so much, that when it comes on, I cannot stop myself swearin lol, even if we have guest over.

What Girls Said 5

• those damn Esurance commercials shut the hell up about your damn insurance, online or in person who cares ._. it's still waay better than when they were using that pink spy chick.

• the ones that exaggerate to sell there product like; the snap things for jeans, knifes that make no mess when you cut, hair curler and so on I don't know what you calll them the ones with plus shipping and handling

• LOL"Totino's Pizza rolls" I hate that commercial too

the car fax commercials also and that dumbass arbys commercial

• the geico ones

• Old Navy commercials, oh my god.

What Guys Said 4

• those progressive car insurance commercials, the worst jokes and most annoying writing for commercials ever hands down.

• The Kars4Kids, donate your car today commercial. So annoying.

• Those damned Hot Pocket commercials-

• The 'go compare' adverts are so annoying and repetitive. Its an English thing so you may not of seen it. Go on youtube if you dare and take a look. If there's a fat man dancing about singing about car insurance that's the one lol