Hot vs Cute, What do you think?

Whats the difference? Which is better in your opinion?

What physical features define what you are or how you decide whether someone is Hot or Cute?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't care for either. I like to use handsome, and I also would rather be called beautiful than either of those.

What Girls Said 4

• I like cute actions but hot looks :)

know what I mean?

• Cute is like...well...adorable. When a guy is playing a sport and is all into it you know...in his game mode or whatever. Its cute to see him concentrating so hard. So a guy can do cute things. When I think of physical cute, I think of my younger siblings. So if I say that guys is cute I most likely mean he still looks like a kid.

Hot well..I don't like the word hot.

My favorite word to describe a guy is 'attractive'

It is used for me to describe a guy that has an amazing personality and great looks combined.

• i like cute more! its impossible to cuddle and be cute with a hot person! more f***able then huggable lol it just doesn't feel right to me

it all depends of the face I guess... and then personality is just a plus.

hot and a jerk = douche lol

hot and cute personality = cute

cute and cute personality = OMGGG YOURE ADORABLE

• hot is more cold in terms of approaching. it's harder to approach them

cute, is more relateable and more boy next door

hot

link

cute

link

girl examples

hot

link

cute

link

see my point?

What Guys Said 4

• It's the EXACT same when you reverse it and ask about 'Hot' vs 'Cute' girls. This question doesn't need to be asked, does it? It's all a matter of preference.

~Distant

• I can't tell the difference tbh... It's all the same for me. I just hear people talking about "hot or cute" and all I see is "attractive or not".

• An easy way to tell is: Imagine a girl in a sweater and jeans. That would be cute. Imagine that same girl in a bikini and her body is amazing. That would be more along the lines of hot. You're probably a nice guy so when you see girls, you just think of them as attractive, just like you said.

~Distant

• makes sense.

• I think they mean the same thing... girls just changed the meaning because of how complex they make everything... I believe girls think that hot is more physical and the guy wants to f*** her. Meanwhile cute is more innocent.

• Completely agree. Hot = F***. Cute = Innocent.

~Distant

• For a girl, I believe she shall be at some extent both cute and hot, but I'm more vulnerable to the cute one (but well, that's merely a personal preference). Guys looking for sex tend to look for the hottest gal, while those searching True Love (title of SOJA's magnificent song by the way) opt for the cute ones.

I categorize a hot gal by the shape of the body (which has to be perfectly desirable); and well, I guess any girl that is pretty and having an interesting facial traits but not an amazing body is cute. ^^,

• I can't tell the difference