Do You Find Pauly D Attractive?

My sister and some people on this site think he's hot but I really don't get it. This is him link and this is a video of him link

I added it cause maybe his voice and mannerisms make him seem like an unattractive. Apparently he thinks his hair is cool...

I don't like his hair. So you tell me what you think is he hot or not?

• OMG HE IS SO CUTE <3
  • No .... Just ..... No
  • Im a guy wanting to know
So can you girls tell me why you think he is cute? I don't get it I don't like Guidos I like Emo boys and Nerds

Most Helpful Girl

• Puke!

a guy who spends so much time in front of a mirror...blah!

What Guys Said 6

• A guido? Seriously?

• i have a female friend who thinks he is adorable for some reason. personally I think he need to change the oil in his hair.

• Even as a guy I have to say.. god no.. ugh.. his hair and attitude is RETARDED.

• He actually has a good personality. I'm sure most people that will judge him won't know that. He's not like Ronnie or Mike. Which is what you'd expect a juicehead guido to be like.

• Nope

• He seems like a fun guy to be around so I got nothing against him lol

What Girls Said 6

• He's got a great body from neck down. I don't dislike him, but I really don't find him attractive. :/

• I think Pauly D is sexy to be quite honest, although I'm not into his tan and oompa loompa look.

I think Vinny is adorable, baby faced.

Mike wasn't blessed.

Ronnie is a meathead eh

• I think he's OK. The way he acts on the show makes him look better...but I don't think he's the "cutest thing ever."

• noooooooooooooooo

• Pauly's so cute<3

• He is so ugly. Also looks cheap and tasteless (I guess every guy on Jersey Shore does) So no. NO and NO