Do You Find Pauly D Attractive?

My sister and some people on this site think he's hot but I really don't get it. This is him link and this is a video of him link

I added it cause maybe his voice and mannerisms make him seem like an unattractive. Apparently he thinks his hair is cool...

I don't like his hair. So you tell me what you think is he hot or not?

• OMG HE IS SO CUTE <3
    36% (4)8% (1)22% (5)Vote
  • No .... Just ..... No
    64% (7)17% (2)39% (9)Vote
  • Im a guy wanting to know
    0% (0)75% (9)39% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
So can you girls tell me why you think he is cute? I don't get it I don't like Guidos I like Emo boys and Nerds

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Puke!

a guy who spends so much time in front of a mirror...blah!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• A guido? Seriously?

0|1
    0|0
  • i have a female friend who thinks he is adorable for some reason. personally I think he need to change the oil in his hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even as a guy I have to say.. god no.. ugh.. his hair and attitude is RETARDED.

1|0
    0|0
  • He actually has a good personality. I'm sure most people that will judge him won't know that. He's not like Ronnie or Mike. Which is what you'd expect a juicehead guido to be like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • He seems like a fun guy to be around so I got nothing against him lol

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• He's got a great body from neck down. I don't dislike him, but I really don't find him attractive. :/

0|1
    0|0
  • I think Pauly D is sexy to be quite honest, although I'm not into his tan and oompa loompa look.

I think Vinny is adorable, baby faced.

Mike wasn't blessed.

Ronnie is a meathead eh

2|1
    0|1
  • I think he's OK. The way he acts on the show makes him look better...but I don't think he's the "cutest thing ever."

0|0
    0|1
  • noooooooooooooooo

0|2
    0|0
  • Pauly's so cute<3

0|1
    0|1
  • He is so ugly. Also looks cheap and tasteless (I guess every guy on Jersey Shore does) So no. NO and NO

0|0
    0|0