Girls what is better being CUTE,SEXY, or HOT, girls?

Girls define a cute guy or a sexy guy or a hot guy? What is the best to be called and please explain your answer.

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I love being called cute, foxy, sexy, hott, attractive, beautiful, gorgeous, and pretty is good but kind of boring. If a guy calls me sexy, I only like it if he also uses cute to describe me because sexy can be used in a shallow way if not combined with sexy.

I call guys I'm into: cute, attractive, sexy, hot, gorgeous, handsome

I wouldn't think of a guy as any of these words if I wasn't into him as a person as well because to me, a guys personality shines through and makes him attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• SEXY- muscles, little bit shy, mysterious, tall, strong jaw, dark hair and eyes maybe a tan.

HOT- athletic, tanned, any colour hair excluding red, bit vain, jock, cocky, fun

CUTE- baby face, sweet, fun, talkitive, any colour hair, doggy eyes, adorable

I prefer either sexy or cute. I like Muscles and big build but I was love the cute adorable ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • to me sexy is like lust no personality appeal

hot and cute are the same to me it means good looking and usually an average or more personality usually I say cute though I say hot inside my head and when the guy is really good looking but not "sexy"

for girls being called this by guys I don't know but I def don't like cute or sexy I like hot if anything but I really love beautiful or gorgeous or something wen talking to her you can say it behind our back though haha

0|0
    0|0
  • cute is when I'm attracted to a guy I actually LIKE. hot is just empty , & I rarely if ever use it. however a cue guy I'm attracted to, s hot to me.

idk guy I like is cute & hot, in a profound way.. making him beautiful. that does not mean I think he is a woman, just amazing.. unfortunate that people only associate that word with women.. silly really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get "cute" a lot and it bothers me. I would much rather be called hot or sexy because being seen as cute gives of a childish vibe to me. When a guy sees me as cute I don't really think he has a sexual interest in me, more of a little sister or best friend kind of thing. Its just my opinion other people probably think differently.

0|0
    0|0
    • Bull! If I think a girl is cut I want to snuggle her and be all over her and cover her with kisses and see where it goes from there. ;D

• Its pretty much the same for guys and girls. I think..

Sexy: Classified by confidence.

Cute: Personality and face.

Hott: Commenting only on their body.

I'd take being called cute by a guy over any of those, really it means he's not just focusinng on looks. but that's my opinion. (: Another thing for guys I always hear they hate being called cute ? I don't know why, so I usually just stick with hott or sexy for that reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd love it if they called me all three

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute because sometimes, I don't appreciate if someone calls me sexy or even hot. I know its a compliment but kindof rude

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute, but also sexy...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1