Girls with glasses, cute, sexy or ew?

are girls with glasses sexy? Or does it turn you off? Should every girl who wears glasses always own a pair of contacts (I don't, personally) just in case? if you were to take a girl out to a fancy place, and she wore her glasses, would you be turned off?

Most Helpful Guy

• So, if that's you wearing glasses in your profile pic, then in your particular case, I would say, keep the glasses, you're totally rocking the look! And as many of the other guys already said, many girls look very cute with glasses on. In fact, I have had one ex with glasses (even though I didn't like them, they were big and thick, supposedly what the new "style" is), and I crushed on this one girl for a really long time who had the whole sexy librarian thing going on. So yeah, glasses = sexy.

P.S. I wear contacts, but only because I can't stand the lack of peripheral vision with glasses, even though I must admit, it's nice going back and forth between the two. Don't know if you've ever tried out contacts before, but if you haven't, you should, there's pros and cons to both!

What Guys Said 10

• Nice. And it looks intelligent. Not cute as such. More sexi for me. But there glases must be stylish. Otherwise its great turn off. ( thick frame glases are so wrong ... :( )

• Glasses are fine, and I think it shows confidence when a girl wears her glasses out rather than contacts.

• some girls can look pretty good in glasses others not as much...i just hate those real thick or big glasses a lotta girls wear now just look kinda weird to me lol no offense to anybody who wears em...but then again even some girls can pull those off and look good so I guess it all depends

• Cute, if the choice of frame suits the girl's face. Sexy, if the girl is otherwise sexy (which is an attitude thing just as much as an appearance one.

• It's the person underneath. With the right attitude, glasses can be a total turn on, but without the confidence, well...

• Glasses can be SUPER cute!

• if the glasses are trendy then sexy but if they aren't then its koay

• Eeewwwwww :P

• Hot teachers *jizz*.

• sexy!

What Girls Said 0