Do guys prefer lighter girls in color than Brown ones?

I'm really not brown in color, I'm tan, something like a brown that mixes with yellow. My crush doesn't seem to notice me, he appears to be around lighter skin colored girl than me. My hair is brown, my eyes are maroon, I'm not too fat or skinny, Just right, I have an hourglass shape. But can you give me some tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy. There's nothing wrong with any skin colour but some people prefer some over others when choosing a mate. If he doesn't find you attractive then there's not much you can do. If he just doesn't know you exist then you should get him to notice you. Display confident, inviting body language and find a way to catch his attention (without seeming obvious or desperate). If all else fails, there's nothing wrong with walking up to him and talking.

~Distant

What Guys Said 1

• Everyone's different in that respect. I happen to prefer very dark-skinned women, and a lot of guys like lighter-skinned women. Not to worry. You'll end up running into just the right guy, and then it will all be good.

• Thanks for the nice advice :3

What Girls Said 0