What happens to hot girls on rainy days?

Like seriously where do you guys go?

When it's sunny all the cute girls come out and do their daily business. But on cold or rainy days there suddenly are no more hot girls on the streets it's scary, life is just kinda put on hold. It's like you no longer need to go to work/college or do anything that requires going out into the street. Did you guys secretly invent teleportation and kept it from us all this time? Seriously I want in!

Most Helpful Girl

• Our secret's out..

We melt in water.. we're all witches..

• Wow I knew it had to be something like that! I'm going to try and hose down a couple of hot girls tomorrow to see if they melt!

What Girls Said 6

• Lol, hot girls still do their daily business, they're just hidden under hoodies, they're wearing rainboots and pants, and their hair is all messed up from the rain. They also go faster from point A to point B, so you have to be quicker to have a look at them :P

• F***, now you know.

What kind of question is this though..Lmao. Messy hair, makeup, its not the best look and what can you do outside while its raining anyways. So, we all teleport to hotter destinations, where we tan on the beach in our g-strings.

• So you use you witch powers to teleport to the beach? Any chance I can have a lift? I want it be warm and sunny so bad right now :P

• oh we're there,we're just not that hot on rainy days-hair is messed up,over-sized clothes,ruined makeup and we're grumpy so yeah,not that attractive

• Sounds like a perfect excuse to hide your true nature! You just melt in water admit it it'll be easier on everyone...

• We turn into dudes. It's like when you water a seed. Water a seed and a plant sprouts, water a hot girl and boom there's a penis.

• lol walking around half naked.. I luvvvvv rain , jump out into it w/e I can;)

• cuddleing with their boyfriends

What Guys Said 4

• Lol, interesting observation. Maybe they are like cats and don't want anything to do with water, so they stay inside all day until the sun comes out.

• damn weather

• They stay indoors

• On rainy days they're all indoors having really hot sex with REALLY lucky guys. . .