Cosmetic Surgery: Good or Bad?

I've just watched a BBC3 program on cosmetic surgery and it was quite scary, girls as young as 15 having work done, and the risks for botox and permanent fillers seem pretty high.

I agree its everyone's choice to do as they wish, but I don't personally think it will ever appeal to me, although I do understand its use in correcting scars and wounds. A family member is quite adamant that they want to get it done, and I've advised against it, but I'd like to see what other people's viewpoints are about it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really believe in cosmetic surgery either, unless its necessary.

I would never get it unless my life depended on it. Yeah I hate the way I look, but I'm not gonna alter my body with surgery.

• I don't like the idea of cosmetic surgery, its unnatural and makes me feel sad that people are that insecure about their appearence they get someone to change it w a knife,