Guys what do you think of a belly button piercing and a lower back tattoo?

belly button piercing and a lower back tattoo (tramp stamp)?...I'm thinking getting both really soon.

lol just cause I want tramp stamp doesn't mean I'm a tramp lmao far from it lmao..i just want one I'm curious

Most Helpful Guy

• Navel piercing is fine. I wouldn't be attracted to a tramp stamp the slightest and would prefer if the girl I was seeing (or about to see) didn't have one.

~Distant

What Guys Said 4

• double tramp stamp ha ha

nah jk, do what you want, just focus on the guys who are into it, not the ones hating on it.

• tattoos=more interesting people

• I love girls with tattoos, hate belly rings

• Obviously, there is a negative connotation with "tramp stamps" and that's about it. If you don't care what people might say and you would get some enjoyment out of having one, they get one. I find them attractive and love it when girls tell me to come on them.

What Girls Said 1

• I would advise against a tramp stamp. How can you want to get a tattoo with a name like that?

Before getting any tattoo, think about how you'll feel when you're 70 and you still have it.

• Getting a tattoo isn't something you do if you're "curious". I really wouldn't recommend doing it unless you've put years of thought into it. And yes I mean years. That thing is virtually permanent, remember!