If you saw a girl with these two piercings, what would be your first immediate thought?

Focusing only on this girl's piercings (and ignoring her beauty, hair, and pose), what's your first thought of her?

link

For what it's worth, I'm considering getting the same piercings. And yes, I know I should do things for myself and not others, but I'm just wondering what would be going on in your mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be completely against piercings because I thought it was ruining your body, then I realized that I wear bracelets and watches and things because I want to express myslef and look good (that sounds really pathetic and cheesey, but it wasn't meant to). Piercings like this are just another way of decorating yourself and personalising your look.

Piercings look different on everyone and it depends what you put in them as well (e.g. small diamonds on a silver studd look very different to big black and pink rubber ball studd things. But from the one in the picture, I think they're nice. I'd think she looked cute and kinda sexy. It's a bit of an indie thing to do, but I like that look :)

What Guys Said 4

• I'd consider it a desperate and ill-advised cry for attention. But then, I'm relatively old and insignificant, so do consider the source (as I'm sure you will).

• I'd think, "Well, another reasonably cute girl has f***ed up her looks by poking holes in something that doesn't need holes in it."

• I actually think they make the girl in the picture better looking. Without them, she's just another hot blond. With them, she's a unique hot blond who stands out from the crowd.

• Well, you're certainly entitled to your opinion.

I think it looks like fried hell, dipped in aged cat sh*t.

How horrible it must be to be just another hot blonde.

Now she's unique. Like all the other hundreds of thousands of people with piercings.

• Attractive with the right face and hair. I find piercings look better on brunettes and ravens than others, but that could just be me.

• she likes to suck cock

What Girls Said 3

• I have a nose piercing and I find that some guys don't care and others care too much. The guy's who care too much, well that's too bad for them. Judging someone by their piercings is really stupid, piercings are so common now a days anyway, so it shouldn't be a major thing anymore. My ex boyfriend told me that if I ever got a nose piercing he would think I was the ugliest girl around. Well that would be why he is an ex.

Go for a guy who loves you for who you are, and not what piercings you do or don't have. Guy's who care too much about piercings are too superficial. I think the piercings in the pic are nice, and look good. I know a few girls who have both and it looks great! So get them if you want them!

I can testify that I am very happy with my nose piercing and cannot picture myself without it.

• I think you would look good with a nose piercing. The lip is nice too as long as its just one--I hate the double lip piercings! I have my lip pierced in the middle..I never wear anything in it because I feel to old to pull it off anymore :( but even after a year I can stick jewelry back in it and you can't see the scar because its so close to my lip.

• i like the lip piercing...not a fan of nose piercings in general.