What do you think about black hair?

i have dark brown hair but I wanna dye them black...some say it will not be good cause I will seem very dark & some like it...so,please could you tell me to which skin color fits black best? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Black hair seems to be one of the few types that suit anyone - but it does depend on your personality, the way you carry it and your hairstyle itself. If you're really pale then black might be too dark for you and look unnatural. If you have blue eyes though, I'd stick to brown hair cause blue eyed guys with brown hair tend to be hotter cause of the colour contrast. It probably works the same with green / hazel etc (light coloured eyes). Brown eyes though, would work with darker hair too.

If you're Asian or look slightly Asian then you could probably pull off black hair to look natural.

What Girls Said 6

• I think black hair is harder to pull off than blond hair, in a dying sense. True black hair is rare because people claim to have black hair but it is brown in the sun, I have seen it too many times.

I can't tell you if you can pull of black hair because I don't know what you look like.

• i love black hair, but if it's not naturally black, it can look really awkward/fake... I think black hair looks best on olive-skinned people...tends to wash out paler people...

• dont dye your hair. to me, if a guy does it, it looks gay, no offence

• I think it's too harsh...chocolate brown better

• beautiful, much better than blonde

• black hair goes well with everything

What Guys Said 0