How is it that guys always go for Jennifer instead of Angelina?

Just wondering why guys go for the "plain girl next door" type (ala Jennifer) over "beautiful, smart, funny" type (ala Angie).

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I think is guys pick the plain girl next door is because its old fashion. What everybody talk about in what type of girl they want (girl next door). I think they are a little afraid of powerful and dominant women like angelina. They can't be in control all the time. That is how I feel.

Can you help with my question?

link

• I don't know nothing about angelina being smart or funny (just not informed). And Angelina has this high society face not people face. She seams not to be approachable. While jenifer smiles more and nicer and is nice as such.

• not me, so always doesn't apply to everyone

• They are probably scared of commitment and want the girl they can easily get laid with.

They aren't man enough to show true feelings to a girl, instead he just satisfies his horniness by going for the less intelligent girl who won't catch onto his plans.

• Because they make better girlfriends.

What Girls Said 1

• Personally, I think Jennifer is prettier than Angelina. Also, Angelina seems like a crazy bitch... Jen seems pretty cool though.

Angelina = crazy, high-maintenance, drama

Jennifer = normal and fun

Guys usually pick girls like Angelina when sex is the most important thing. But guys who are looking for someone who would be good in a relationship would wanna date someone like Jen.