Who else uses Youtube anti-scary prank measures?

I'm sure you've all heard about those scary pop-ups in certain videos around Youtube, or even fell into them yourselves. Like me, do you find yourselves pausing just after the video starts and scrolling down to look at the length of video time, rating, and comments section? Or do you just don't care either because these pranks don't bother you, or because it's just too much of a hassle to do all these just to enjoy a vid?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I think something like that is going to happen I just mute it.

What Girls Said 2

• hahahahaa

yuppp

i pause, look at the comments, and THEN commence...

so tired of seeing that girl from The Ring popping up randomly... :p

• Depends on what the video is, but yeah, if it's suspicious, I pause and scroll!

One time, my psychology professor pulled one of those pranks on the whole class via projector.

This semester, another professor was showing us a really suspenseful video about a mental hospital and I could NOT watch it because I thought something would pop out. I'm a pansy about those things.

What Guys Said 5

• Bah, you can usually tell. I my BPM once when going through some videos and one came up. I think my BPM only increased by like 2. Not really a big deal.

• They aren't even scary.

• I do it while the vid loads

• I dont, I find the people who are scared are very strange virgins though

• Do it all the time