Cartilage piercing do you think it looks good?

Thinking about having it done. For those who have it done did it hurt?

I've already got 2 in my lobe so I wasn't sure if it was going to hurt more or less than the first two did
Thank you girls =) I ended up getting one tonight after work and got two that's cute before I left

Most Helpful Girl

• I did 2 on the same ear by myself. Doesn't really hurt. The after pain for the first one was kinda bad, but the second never hurt after for some reason.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• i've gotten my cartilage done 3 times...the first 2 times didn't work out and the one I have now is doing just fine lol 3 times the charm. I felt my cartilage piercing more than I felt my belly button...but its not bad

• no I've had mine for a couple years now

• i have 4, 3 of which are ear and the other is my nose... to describe the pain its like a sharp sting that will last for 2-3 sec... that is of course depending on your pain threshold, but its nothing that's not bearable.

• sounds hot :) but I've heard that it's extremely painful/risky.

• deffinately do it ! it looks good on everyone. it was sore for like one night

(: