Girls does the underwear you wear tell what kind of person you are?

There is the girl that I hang out with and she's kind of a gamer chick, really sweet and all. But she got out of my car and I saw her thong peeking out of her jeans.

I was shocked she wore skimpy g strings, its hot and all. But I kind of thought your personality might dictate what type of underwear you wore. I was surprised she wears tiny thongs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thongs are the most comfortable things to wear for me. I'm not sure why guys are so shocked when they find out I don't wear bikini bottoms... they're just undies. I think my undies do speak for my personality though, not so much the type (like a thong or granny panties) as much as the design and colors do.

Most of my undies are lacy, brightly colored (or have some pop of color), have little bows and ruffles, and are mostly pink, red, or black.

And I'm a "gamer," which also surprises guys because I'm a "girly" girl.

What Girls Said 6

• Nah, all kind of girls wear all kinds of underwear. Besides, you know what they say : one person during the day, another person in bed ;)

• some girls just like to wear sexy underear just so we feel pretty, I do it some times to give myself a confidince boast.

• Every person is different. People tend to wear what is comfy. Most every type of wan wears a thing from time to time

• Nope, I'm a gamer chick and I wear thongs sometimes too. There are plenty of girls out there who are nice on the outside and naughty on the inside ;)

• It could be like that, but I think it's much more to wear something that is comfortable and not to describe personality or something like that.

• It could do, but for some people it's more of a comfort thing, I guess.

What Guys Said 1

• By this logic, a woman who chooses not to wear underwear wouldn't have a personality, when I find them to be perhaps the most personable of all.