Should I get snake bite piercings?

i guess you can say I look somwhat "preppy"

ive been thinking about getting my lip pierced for a while now, but I'm scared I won't be able to pull it off ! and also I'm scared people will judge me ):

i already have semi small gauges in my ears and my tongue pierced

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to be honest, I do judge people with piercings. I don't mind a few ear piercings, but I cannot honestly understand the desire for any other body piercings. I do not believe I would ever hire someone with facial piercings (other than, maybe, a delicate nose ring) because I wouldn't want them associated with my company. They just don't look classy or professional.

What Guys Said 3

• Never be scared of people judging you. If YOU like it then get it don't worry about others. I got my piercings because I liked them not because others liked them or didn't like them. Go for it. Good Luck

• your tongue piercing is a 60% turn off and if you did the lip piercing you will be a 100% turn off, why would you pierce your tongue or lip, are you comfortable eating food and kissing your love...that's disgusting...personally I would never allow my girl to this...and if I met and she was so good and we got together that I'll make her remove them all and just keep her ears piercings...

• No, but I don't like snake bites on anyone.

What Girls Said 2

• oh wow! you should totally do it :) if not snake bites, maybe spider bites or a monroe - so hot. I love piercings, but I don't think I would get any because I don't think my job would allow it.. and not to mention my parents would freak out.

• i think you can pull it off...love lip piercings :)

people may judge you...but if you like it/want it, then that's all you need to know.