Am I just a friend to her or is she leaving room for something more?

Close to a year ago I met a girl on myspace. We've spoken on AIM several times over that time (schedule conflicts) and our conversations have gotten EXTREMELY deep (and lasted hours, usually into the early morning hours of 4am). So far it seems my role has been the "you can tell me anything and I'll give whatever advice I can" person but I can't seem to get her out of my head. The last time she and I spoke I asked if she'd like to meet in person, she replied and I quote "I'm sorry, it's not that I don't want to and it's not that I don't trust you because I do but I just can't right now" This was following a conversation about her ex and how she "hates him but misses him"

She's told me about some very personal things but we've also talked about casual topics such as vacation plans (not with each other mind you).

GIRLS: Put yourself in her shoes, what might she think of me?

GUYS: Has this ever happened to you? If so what did you do and how did it work out?

What Girls Said 1

• I would say if I wasn't interested in a relationship kinda thing if that's what your where thinking of what would have happened?

What Guys Said 0