Are there any girls who like blue eyes?

Most of the girls I've talked to seem to prefer either brown or blue and I'm like WTf***. Please tell me there is some love for blue eyes somewhere.

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• omg, I love them...blue eyes are so sexy!

1|2
    0|0
    • awesome, what's with being anonymous, don't be shy.

• Show All
    • thanks for best answer :)

• seemed like you deserved it

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• Most of the girls I've talked to seem to prefer either brown or blue

Doesn't that mean they like blue eyes.

I prefer green or brown.

Blue = Hitler to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I prefer green or blue. Not a super fan of brown eyes, myself.

1|1
    0|0
  • Blue eyes are awesome, especially on someone with darker hair. I just like the juxtaposition of dark and light. It's a nice combination.

0|1
    0|0
  • Blue or Green are my fave- but what is most important is how you use them. Eyes with character are the most important!

0|1
    0|0
  • Uhm, who are you asking. Almost every chick loves a man with "blonde hair..and BLUE eyes". I love green or light brown personally. :p

0|1
    0|0
    • where I'm from brown eyes are like 80% of the eye color, I thought they wouldve liked some variety, apparently not.

• I like blue eyes :) I like any colour eyes though :D even polka dot pink, that would be so cool *_*

0|1
    0|0
  • omg I love blue eyes especially if they are really blue, or he has dark hair. so sexy

1|1
    0|0
  • I love blue eyes :) always have

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I've been wondering the same thing, seems like most of them prefer brown eyes. I've noticed around here a lot of people have brown or green. Ah well I like being more unique.

0|1
    0|0