Girl who shaves her head?

I'm curious about what guys think of a girl who shaves her head. Could you see yourself in a relationship with her? Do you find it too weird/masculine? Do you find it less attractive than a girl with longer hair?

Also, what is your favorite hair style and color on a girl?

I also want to hear from girls! Would you ever shave your head? What is the craziest thing you've ever done or wanted to do with your hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• long hair over short/shaved. SOME girls can pull off a shaved head but it's quite rare. A lot THINK they can pull it off but it just looks hideous. Not trying to sound like a douche, but that's my opinion.

favorite hair style on a girl would have to be long and let down. Favorite color would depend on her skin tone. I have a thing for natural red heads but when an African or Oriental girl goes red or blond, I just think it looks too fake and they should stick with their natural colors or maybe go towards a shade of brown.

Once again, just my opinion.

Currently growing my hair out, want to eventually sit on my bangs.

What Guys Said 8

• With little exception I find the attractiveness of a girl to be directly proportional to the length of her hair. I just can't help it. Long hair is gorgeous.

• Every woman should shave her head at least once in her life.

I think that it is important that you understand that you only live once. So why should you remorse over something you didn't do? Besides its only hair and it will grow back! I support your decision to shave your head!

GO FOR IT! GRAB A PAIR OF GUARDLESS CLIPPERS AND SHAVE IT OFF>ITS SO LIBERATING!

Who cares what other people think as long as you are happy withit. Besides if people ask just tell them in support of my late grandma who died of...

email me on george.toutounji@hotmail.com if you need any help on this issue...who knows I might support you and have you shave me bald too;)

• LOL A GIRL WITH A SHAVED HEAD MAKES ME THINK OF CANCER>>>UNATTRACTIVE.

• SINEAD!

• A friend of mine shaved her head for a BBQ we did to support breast cancer research. She was beautiful before the haircut and she's beautiful now.

I mean G.I. Jane is so hot too right.

Long hair is of course preferrable.

• I heard girls did it for other girls with cancer

• If it suits her, I like her, I don't see why not

• i actually know a few girls who have shaved their heads. I think a girl needs to have a feminine face, full lips and a thin neck to pull it off well. if she suits it then I don't think I'd pass her up for another girl just because she has more hair. my personal preference is usually blond girls with medium-long wavy hair. but how they have their hair is really not a big deal.

What Girls Said 6

• I used to have hair almost down to the small of my back,it was healthy,but...Boring now I have a pretty short pixie cut,I'm trying to grow out...Well...''tails'' lol I want to have braided ''tails'' from the hair closest to my face-but keep everything else short and then I'll *maybe* color it dark blue-tho I've never colored my hair so I'm scared :( just so you know,most men prefer long hair,but if you can pull it off and be proud about it,it won't be an issue-it helps if you have soft features-or they might mistake you for a boy! I have pretty big lips and eyes so it's not an issue,also,if you're chubby-don't do it-you'll look older and just...weird

• Yes I shaved my head.

It was a modeling thing.

I sprayed colored my hair tons of colors.

• I love shaved hair on a girl! Girls have pretty faces. I also think it's a sign that a girl is pretty cool. Like, she doesn't care about what other people think and she's going to shave it because she likes it short than have long, straight hair just because that's popular. All the girls I know with short hair are pretty awesome.

I have a deathhawk, so the sides are shaved. My boyfriend doesn't care, but he doesn't want me to shave them completely. I need to have at least a little hair. Bald is a turn-off for him.

I don't know what my favorite hairstyle is. I really like thick, curly hair. Basically, my hair but nicer. I like big hair too. Flat hair bores me.

The craziest I've ever done? Well, I have a deathhawk. The long bits are black and the short bits are purple. I also have a v-fringe. I think getting mad at my hair and chopping it off earlobe length was the craziest I've ever done though. It was cute, but a bad idea.

• I think it can look good on some girls, but I don't think I could pull it off... MAYBE the whole partially shaved thing, but probably not.

• I am thinking about shaving my head to support a cancer research chairity, but Hesitating because of all the stereotypes associated with bald women :/

• i like thick side bangs, mine are really layered because my hair is so thin