do you guys, when you fancy a girl, slightly copy her style and personality?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about all guys, but if I like a girl I'll try to be a little more like her so we can connect easier.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm gonna say yes.

I'm definately my own person,

but the small things seep through.

The same goes for with the girl I'm seeing.

For instance, I say things are "epic."

Now she can't help but say things are epic, and her girl friends make fun of her.

She makes these weird hand motions when talking and I've picked those up, along

with other little words and phrases.

• i think everyone mirrors to some extent. it's called 'aping' and it's one of humanity's greatest evolutionary traits : ) when people see something they like, or that works, or simply want to assert some kind of commonality, they "copy-cat" it. so in short: yes, absolutely. it's human nature.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think mirroring is exactly what guys do. It's more like they bend a little to become more interested in the things we are interested in. Actually copying someone's style and personality is more like what an insecure female friend might do.