What do you think of girls in menswear inspired clothing?

I've recently gotten into wearing menswear inspired clothing.

My favorite look is the vest and fedora, which I girlie up with cute shirts and necklaces: link

The other look I like is wearing a guy's button down shirt, but with a belt cinched at the waist, heels, and leggings: link

Even if you all say you hate it, I'll keep wearing it, but I'm just curious on your thoughts.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls wearing practical clothing is the absolute best. Like, something you could wear if you you were adventuring with Indiana Jones, through jungle or desert or the Himalayas.

link

It's kinda hot.

What Guys Said 2

• I think its cool. I think the second outfit likes fly.

• Honestly I wouldn't care but I would be like niiiice a fedora

What Girls Said 7

• The second look is pretty much my everyday, busy in the studio outfit. It's so comfortable, I never have to worry about it getting messy and ruined because who cares - it's just old shirts from my dad or guys I know, or a couple of quid from the charity shop.

I really like the first look too - minus the hat - I don't have the hair, or the head, for hats.

• I love it, I've always been one for androgynous clothing! I don't quite think I'll be sporting a fedora anytime soon, though. :X

• I love both looks, I'd wear them. maybe not the hat, messes my hair up. But both are extremely cute.. I now have two new looks to try out. (: I'd go for it.

• i love the second look, I employ it a lot during the spring/summer :)

i like menswear inspired clothing

• Wearing a babydoll without panties can keep a man erected around the house.

• i think it's a great look

• absolutely love them!