Can a person's height and/or weight determine how old they look?

Do you think if a person is of a certain height and/or a certain weight they could look a certain age?

E.g. Do you think if a person is tall and/or has a lot of weight they could generally look older than they are? In the same way, if a person is short and/or has not a lot of weight they could look younger than they are?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say yes. Generally if you are taller and have a larger build you look older then what you are. Other things that determine how old you look can be broadness of shoulders, cut of the jawline. When I was a freshman and sophomore in high school I only weighed 96 pounds soaking wet. Most girls weighed more then me. I had an average height of 5'6 People thought I should of still been in middle school. By then end of my sophomore year beginning Junior I gained about 60 pounds and am now 6'2. People then looked at me different saw me as older more mature so I would say yes weight and height and generally other things can help with looking older.

What Girls Said 2

• I think its more their face rather than height & weight

• Yes definitely, People will usually tell me "ohh you're so tiny you look so young!" Even if I wear heels, make-up, all that jazz I still get told that.

What Guys Said 1

• its more about the face, look at tom welling he looks 20