How can I do emo makeup?

How can I do emo makeup I'm a boy but I look a bit like a girl from my face?

can any girls show me some pics or videos of how to do this thacks

will doing the emo look look OK on me

Most Helpful Girl

• I Recommend using urban decay's 24/7 Eyehadow pencil. It's a better deal by weight than their eyeliner pencils and the color barracuda would work well for you. It's an almost black so it won't be too harsh and crazy. Buy the sharpener from urban decay when you buy the pencil, any other sharpener will chew up the pencil and waste the stuff you paid a good amount if $ for. Trust me that urban is worth the money and looks tons better than drugstore alternatives. To apply start by making sure the pencil is sharp enough to your liking but still has a round tip so it won't hurt to apply ( the sharpener does this well ) start from the middle of your upper lash line and go out to the corner, thickening the line as you go. Then pick up the pencil and go back to the middle of your eye again, this time making the line thinner as you go to the inner corner. Use a q tip to blend it out about half a centimeter from your lash line. If you'd like you can draw on a little under your eye on the lower lashline. Make the line thin and only go about a third of the way across your bottom lash line. Don't blend this out, leave it sharp sonyou don't look like a raccoon. And you're done! Hope this helps!

What Girls Said 6

• Mmmmm...I would say try black eyeliner.That seems to work for the guys. :)

• Don't go there. Scene and emo are ''looks'' that are way over done and over sensationalized. The people that wear those kinds of ''looks'' think they're parting themselves from the crowd and ''being different'' when wherever you turn there's an emo loser sitting on the bench pulling at his skinny jeans trying to save what's left of his testicles.Why does that interest you? Do you really want to be a sheep? :(

Anyways, I think you'd look better with a natural look to ya. Or maybe put some indie rock into it. =)

• well to help thatt, youh can either use black eye-shadow as eyeliner or justt simple eyeliner link

i also thought this would help seeming youh said your face looks like a girl, nott being mean or anything justt trying to help youh out

• dye your hair black :)

• lots and lots of black eyeliner

• Eh, as a girl I don't like makeup on guys. Whatever style their going for..

Get pale makeup and tons of black eyeliner. That'll do.

What Guys Said 1

• Wow dude, don't be a p**** emo. That looks dying out already...