Chest and Stomach Hair?

Im a bisexual male and I've been shaving my stomach hair and chest hair for quite a while ( don't worry, it doesn't grow back thicker :D ). I like the look of my shaven body, but being hairy has always bothered me. I'm just wondering if women actually care about stomach and chest hair? Also, I havnt had many problems besides a couple ingrown hairs, but I'm also wondering if stubble is a turnoff?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stubble on the face isn't a turn off. I've never been with a guy that has stubble on his chest or stomach. If I were your girl, I'd probably prefer it if you kept it shaved or let it grow out again fully. I think when a guy has chest hair, it shows that they're manly. But then again, a lot of guys naturally don't have chest hair. Its really up to you. If you want to keep shaved, then the person your with should respect that choice.

i hope I helped :)

What Girls Said 4

• Some guys look good with hair on their bodies. Others do not. Personally I do not go for it. But facial hair is different. I can go for a guy with stubble, but no more then that.

• i hate body hair with a great passion. Body hair just bothers me so much the stubble doesn't bother me, it just shows that they guy really takes care of himself

• Chest hair is ugh horrible

If you mean the hair that goes from your pubes to your belly button by stomach hair? Yeah I like that :)

• i personally find a bit of chest hair or a happy trail on a guy super sexy. I don't think there is any reason for you to worry. just be confident in who you are and the way you look and don't worry about what others think. do what you do for you and not for someone else

What Guys Said 1

• I don't even HAVE chest nor stomach hair.

I consider myself lucky. xD