What do you think about balding, ladies?

Hey ladies so I was wondering what your opinion was on guys balding. Of course it doesn't make a guy more attractive, but how big of a turn off is it compared to others? What do you first think when you notice it? Also would you not do a one night stand with him because of it?

Thanks, from me and every other guy in the world that one day faces this.

• It doesn't bother me.
  • If he's got a good personality I could look past it and date him.
  • I coundn't date him, but I'll do a one night stand.
  • Total turnoff, I'd probably not give him a chance.

Most Helpful Girl

• but how big of a turn off is it compared to others?

Would not date a bald guy. That's why you look at the men in his family before you attempt an emotional connection.

What do you first think when you notice it?

Don't notice bald guys as partners.

Also would you not do a one night stand with him because of it?

No one night stand. One nighters are about attraction.

What Girls Said 7

• Genetics are something you can't really help. I think still remaining confident, rather than trying to cover it up through some ridiculous means, or even surgery, is sexy. Wouldn't do a 1 night stand 'cause that's just not my thing.

• My ex fiances head was balding. I didn't notice it at all. I loved him for him, not his hair. After a while I loved his balding head also. So I told him at least.

• a person is not only about the looks. its about what's within, right? cause id prefer the guy with a good sense of humor than a cute one but rarely laughing. ;)

• it depends. if he starts balding after we are in a relationship I will ignore it. but I don't think I will start dating a balding man unless I am 40-50 year old or something

• If he was going bald, I'd rather him just shave it all off and NOT wear a wig.

• Some bald men are extremely attractive. I kinda like it ! :D

• don't mind it, but not in love with it

What Guys Said 1

• I think most girls don't really mind, as long as you're going bald you don't try things like comb overs. I think most girls find those just silly and unappealing.