What do you think of unattractive guys dating gorgeous girls?

personally I think it's great when I see a beautiful girl with a not so good looking guy I think highly of that girl for seeing past his looks. Some of my friends have problems with the guys I date saying I can do better. And that I aim too low. I was wondering what you guys think of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• i am exactly like you. we dig deap into his feelings and ours. for example I went with a guy hwo wasn't as rich, poplular, or as smart as me. in him I saw a boy who wanted to be loved and appreciated and who really cared for me. my parents always said don't get a guy that is not up to your standards. I agree that you should get a guy that has your same life goals. you are not aiming low and friends will always provoke you to change your mind. do what your heart is telling you or you will regret it like I did.

What Guys Said 1

• inner beauty beats all!u go girl!

unless of course you are taking anyone that comes by which I dun think you are.i really admire ur personality for giving other average joes chances.hot guys might not give a sense of security because you might wonder if he is gonna run away with another girl.unattractive guys.well.its kinda obvious they're not going anywhere:D

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's pretty great too hah. It's nice to see people that don't only care about looks. Just because someone's not gorgeous doesn't mean they're not amazing.

And the guys who aren't the most popular or attractive tend to be a little more genuine; they just don't have such huge egos haha, so it can be better in a way :]