Is it bad for girls to wear guy/ baggy pants?

I'm straight btw.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course not! It may make you look a bit more tomboyish, but it adds style and separates you from the monotonous dresswear most girls wear. If you like wearing them, do so! : )

What Guys Said 2

• What's your objective? Who are you trying to please? If you want to wear them 'cause you just want to wear them, I see no big deal in it. But, if you're trying to make some sort of statement, you better make sure that the look achieves that statement. I'd doubt you look better in that pant than you would in something made for the woman's body, so if you trying to look cute, it's probably not a good choice. If you just want to be different, then wear them all the time.

• i personally don't like it.

What Girls Said 2

• It's comfy. Us girls were a range of different clothing. If your trying to please someone wearing these, they will see your laid-back chill girl. but it's whatever makes you comforatble!

• Depends on where you are, I do it all the time kicking back in steamboat CO on a snowboard day, know one seems to care or think I'm gay :)