Does anyone else think that fat is beautiful?

Ok, so I notice that most people think that skinny girls are attractive, and ripped guys are hot. But I love chubbys does anyone else agree?

Is fat or even just chubby really that bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn we need more women like you. In theory, women should be more attracted to either chubby or muscular men, not skinny men. Muscularity suggests good health, while being chubby suggests the ability to provide for a family, so both subconsciously should trigger an attraction, but culture pushes those ideas away. Fascinating...

What Guys Said 10

• Only a little. But if it reaches the point to being unhealthy then no.

• This is patently bone-headed. Svelte is plainly preferable, I mean if you can help it right?

• Not really, no.

• I like fit girls and curvy girls, but not fat ones.

• No, I prefer more athletic females, and I don't think chubby guys look good.

• Yess, I love fat girls for sure ^_^ I don't know why everyones so shocked about this, LOL

• i do like chubby...not really fat but I love that extra bit of skin

• As a fat person I say f*** no. Chubby and fat are not the same though.

• I guess it depends on how fat.

• my ex left me for a fat guy. so I guess answer to your question is yeah..

• LOL What are the chances of that? He must be amazing somehow.

• ahaha yea its f***ing tragic guys. but I'm going to screw over the fat f*** and get her back. don't think I've slept a full 8 hours since fat ass started seeing her.

• his face looks like a cock

What Girls Said 9

• No, fat is unhealthy as well as unattractive and YES, being underweight is just as unhealthy and unattractive(as I know some pro fatass will bring that up)

• No. I don`t mind them and I wouldn`t date them but I wouldn`t call them beautiful either. They`re just...fat which is unhealthy and not attractive. Also there is a difference between fat and chubby. Chubby - a little overweight. Fat - obese. I wouldn`t mind dating a chubby but fat? No.

• I love my man just the way he is. He says he's fat but I think he's sexy. I love rubbing his belly every night when we go to bed. I wouldn't want him any other way.

• My boyfriend and I started dating when I was heavy- but now that I lost 60pounds(it was all my kiddy fat that just didn't go away at puberty) all these other guys are totally into me because I still got really good curves. My boyfriend seems to of gained abit of weight recently(he talks about it all the time) but I don't really even see it. I think he's perfect

• No. And I'd rather not be squished.

• Depends. Some people it suits, others it doesn't.

• no. just no

• Fat is looked down on in society, especially women. Sorry to be crass but if there were no men who thought chubby women were attractive, why would BBW p*rn be so popular? Not every man is attracted to fat girls, but I suspect there are a lot of men lying about it too lol

I think some chubby guys are attractive. I don't think that every guy with a nice gym body is attractive either. Of course I'll admit the closer a guy's body is to fit/muscular the more attractive I'll think his body is, but I have been attracted to a few fat guys too.

• not really.