Long or short hair, Which do you prefer?

So guys, which do you prefer? I have dark long hair but I've had guys say that shorter is better. So is long better or worse? Explain why you hate/love long hair.

• Long...down your put
  • Short.. It's alll sexy and stuff >:D
Down your put? For the poll I put DUHHHH not down your put lololll

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's your hair than it's good, long is preferable for me cause I can play with it and smell it and pass my fingers from up till down...and there are more things to be done with it but I can't mention them all...leave it long, if you were my girl, I wouldn't let you cut it!

What Guys Said 7

• Ok here are the styles I love, both long and short hair can look amaaaazing so:

Short hair shoulder length is hot when you don't have it too thick and springloaded, you don't want a look like a knight from the middle ages. Straightening can be good and also make sure if it's straight there are points.

That short hair done, I odn't like any shorter than that, to me it's like a dude haircut and it's a turn off, no logical rhyme or reason to it whatsoever I just don't like it.

Long hair:

Wavy is amazing, if you can get it pointed and way and long a bit past your shoulders(down to your boobs is optimal).

Straight also looks great on some people.

Curly is good if the curls are longish, smaller curls or tiny curls like an afro isn't my thing.

I wonder how you'd look with eyeliner slightly toned down and slightly wavy/curly hair to either side of your head like not flipping over your forehead.

Wow eyes btw.

There you go enjoy!

• Pfft, long hair is awesome. Not WAY long, but decent amount, ya.

• XD My BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD has her hair up to her butt and she refused to cut it. >.>

• Though, I should get my hair cut, it's really annoying sometimes. Always getting in my eyes or whatnot. It's also a bitch to keep combed back, it apparently likes to do its own thing.

• I like your hair in your picture.

Long

• it looks good in your other pictures too though.

And it's short in one of them.

Tough call.

• I always love shoulder length or shorter hair on girls ( not too short though)... simply because to me it shows how she take a good care of her hair... not saying that girls w long hair don't take care of themself, I guess, it's just me I just like short hair on girls better...

• Long hair. Like Crystal Gayle - to your ankles.

• long, but not too long. I personally like middle of the back length.

• past the shoulders, but above the mid back

What Girls Said 3

• I prefer longer hair, but some girls look really awesome with short hair.

• i've had chin-length to hip-length. most guys like the longer look better.

• I like my hair short