One-Piece swimsuits?

What do you think of girls wearing one piece swim suits? I'm a senior in high school and I realized no girls EVER wear one pieces even if there are a lot of cute ones out there. Why is this? Guys, What do you think of one-pieces?

• One-pieces are cute
  • Two pieces are better ALWAYS
  • One pieces are a better choice only if theyre more flattering

Most Helpful Girl

• I said that one pieces are better if they're more flattering. If you have the body for a two piece, show it off! If you're chubby like me, covering your stomach is probably more flattering and kind to the people around you.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't really care to be honest... I know a lot of girls I've found attractive in one-pieces.

Unless it's a wardrobe wreck, like it's a really bad looking one-piece, same could happen with a two-piece.

Basically I like both, no preference.

• In all honesty, one piece suits are actually more flattering than 2 piece suits for many girls.

• I think they're great! When I was coming up, they were everywjere N no girls wore bikinis, then at some point it switched, but I think all swim suits are hot, one or two piece. If you really like N want one, go for it...

• Whenever I see a girl with a decent looking body in a one piece, I assume she has self esteem/image issues. Don't know why, but that's how I look at it.

• depends on the girl

• I like one pieces :D they can be cute/hot

• post links.

I prefer bikinis

What Girls Said 7

• the only reason I like 2-pieces because they fit better. it's easier to get an underwear and bra basically to fit than a whole one piece suit. but if I found a 1 piece that was cute and fit, I would def wear it as well.

• I have never worn a bikini, I am not comfortable showing that much skin. (I probably would if were just me and my sisters) Plus you gotta give something for the guys to imagine 8). It makes you stand out a bit nowdays too, if everybody is wearing a bikini and then you show up in a onepiece you will definitely seem different.

• Cause girls think they have to show off everything for guys to like them.

1pieces are cute, and nice.

• I like the ones that are like, a bikini but have material connecting from the bottoms to the top.

• one pieces can definitely look cute! even if your body is good enough for a 2 piece.

• I always wore a one piece but that's because I was pretty curvy and wouldn't have felt at all comfortable in a bikini even as a teen and with DD boobs I don't know that a bikini would have even held me up LOL

• can definitely be cute