Boyfriend Has Second Thoughts About My Appearance...?

My boyfriend and I have been together for two years.I have had the same hair cut and style for over 5 years and I thought it was time for a change-so I got hair extensions (real human hair). Ever since I got them I have been getting a lot of compliments from a lot of people saying how great I look and guys privately telling my how "hot'' I now look.The one person that doesn't like my new look is my boyfriend! I cannot understand why everyone else says I look great and he now thinks I "use'' to look good''when I had the same ugly hair style for years that everyone told me for years to change it up.Can someone please explain this to me.?I am confused!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it could be two things. 1) he is not like everyone and much rather you have the short hair cut because it what attracted him towards you. OR 2) Now that you have this new haircut, it makes you look hotter, you get more guys attracted towards you and that's more competition for him to handle. But it depends on the type of person your boyfriend is. If he is a siimple guy, he likes simple things, it's probably the first option. But if he is a very jealous guy and he is not okay with you being with men a lot it could be the 2nd one. Ask him why he really dislikes your new haircut and what about the other haircut made you look better.

What Guys Said 2

• He may be reacting to the new-found attention that you're getting.
    Looks like he's getting jealous.

• Maybe he didn't think it was ugly at all and thought it to be a part of your charm? After all, that is how you looked when he fell for you.

What Girls Said 2

• 1.he's jelaous
    2.he got used to you looking the same and loved you the way you were-change is hard
    3.it's not the style he likes on women in general-people have diff visions of beauty
    4. maybe it's the extensions? most guys don't like fake hair

• I bet he likes it but he thinks it was nicer before , maybe he doesn't care what you look Like , your hair , or whatever .. Maybe he just Loves the way you naturally are and loves you for that ... Guys have a weird perseption of beautiful ..