Do you think you are attractive? Why or Why not?

and how would you rate yourself on a scale from 1-10?

Do you think that your personal idea of your level of attractiveness affects the way you see other people?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have always thought of myself as being very average looking so I would say 5 but it's not my opinion that matters.

I do think that how you think of your self plays a role in many of your interactions. Obviously it affects your confidence, but I think it also affects the way you judge other people. If you are really attractive then you probably aren't impressed by others and don't think many people are "out of your league" but if you think you are on the lower end you would have less confidence in asking out that girl you like or whatever. However, I don't think how attractive we find people to have anything to do with how attractive the person judging is. That is why I'm annoyed when guys or girls reject and ignore compliments about their appearance from lesser attractive people because they "wouldn't want to get with them anyway". A lot of my guy friends do that and I don't get it.

What Guys Said 15

• I am not. Mere experience. I don't know why. But it is probably about communication with me than body. Well I was said that I am 6 on the scale. About average. So not on top at all, but girls seem not likeing me like I was 2 or 3.

Way I see other people is influenced by many things and many of them I am not proud of. But my personal idea of my attractivness is not one of them!

• average. not great, not horrible.

• I consider myself highly attractive and reason for this is because I grew up with it and have a mirror. lol

As a little kid, compliments would always go around. The little girls would chase me at school.

Grew older and same thing. Though I have never been a player, not a dude that plays those games. So do not give false hopes.

I think it did affect me somewhat but I believe this happens to all attractive people. You always have to prove you are just as smart and tough as everybody else.

Some people judge you based on your good looks and think life is so easy for you or something. That good looking people are weak, stupid, and shallow.

• It's not easy when you have both AIDS and leprosy, but with enough glue and methyl-based paint thinner, I look pretty good.

The paint thinner is for you though.

• Id give my self a 6 or 7 unless its a tall blond surfer swimmer type girl, they love me for some reason.

• 7 or 8, and no it doesn't affect my views of other people.

I've never really seen anything come out of my looks aside from getting attention from some girls because I'm not good enough socially. I used to be the fat kid so in my mind I'm a fat kid and I see myself as 'unworthy' of hanging out with others a lot of the time because I was alone for a lot of my childhood. I guess I'm not your average guy

• i do but not everyone else...i like my unique style...i love my rock and roll clothes and my mysteriousways about me...not all girls do but some yes...i do whatever makes me feel happy

• 1-2. As I have started before, I am definitely no Brad Pitt.

• I think I'm a little bit bellow average in term of looks. I'm a 4 or 5 because I'm not one of those very confident guys and we all know how having confidence is so important

• I'm a straight up 10.There's no disputing that.

• No, because I'm not. I've never been called attractive either. For the second question, no not really.

• Oops forgot to rate. I say 1 and that's pushing it.

• i think I rate myself is 3

• ehh I'm decent I guess, a 5 or 6 depending on the day

• yes. I would say a 9. I am tall and wear clothing great and as I age I am becoming even better looking

• Yes

What Girls Said 12

• I think I am attractive because I take good care of myself in all respects. I work out by doing dance and keep myself at a healthy weight for me even though the doc considers it slightly underweight :D I am very petite at 5'0" and 98 lbs even with my muscle especially my legs. I'm a little disappointed with my 32b boobs but they are proportional and don't get in the way. I love my tiny 23" waist and size zero butt though ;) As for face attractiveness I work hard to keep my skin clear by taking care of it. I also wear light makeup daily to enhance my looks. I am a beauty junkie but that has given me the experience needed to choose the best products. people are actually surprised when I tell them I am wearing makeup (even girl friends with a good eye for makeup) I love to be artistic with my eye makeup especially eye shadow but nothing too crazy so I can wear the look any day. On a 1-10 scale I would rate myself a 9 for my face attractiveness because of my makeup skills and femininely defined face shape. For body attractiveness I would rate myself an 8 because I love being skinny but my small boobs knock me down a rating I'd think

• My appearance isn't average, in that I don't really blend in with a crowd and I have some interesting features, but I would consider my level of overall attractiveness to be pretty average. So 5. 6, or MAYBE even sometimes 7 on a really good day. But I think I'm solidly within the 5-6 range like 95% of the time, haha.

And I think BigGuy12 described perfectly how I feel about the perception bit.

• I think I'm alright, depends on the day really. Noooo I don't wanna rate myself, I suck at that =/ kay I'll go with 6 for kicks. Yes, I'm sure the way I perceive myself affects the way I see other people. It's honestly not much of an influence though, I try not to judge people based on shallow criteria.

• Yes, I do think I`m attractive. I give myself 8/9 depending on the day and how much effort I`ve made and if I`m not being half arsed. I know I`m attractive because I don`t even have to put any effort in to my appearance and I still get guys checking me out a lot so there y`are.

• I am average attractive. I don't judge or describe myself the prettiest but is beautiful. I would rate myself a score 5 out of 10 because

1. loves to smile

2. caring

3. loving

4. respectful

5. honest

• if I don't think I am, who would? You Gotta learn to accept your flaws and learn to flaunt your assets instead.

• Some people probably would. Your own opinion of yourself doesn't create others'. Not everyone has assets by the way. Unless personality counts as one.

• I don't think I'm attractive, but I wouldn't say I'm ugly or anything because no one's ugly :) I'd give myself either a 5 or 6 :D

• 6 or 7 :P

• Average. Some like me some dont

• I'd say a 7.5 or 8 depending on the type of day I'm having.

• yes and a 7

• I'd give myself a -1 because quasimodo gets more ass than I do.