Which dress looks better for a first date?

This is for guys and girls. Which dress do you think looks nicest for my first date?

Dress 1 - www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/5cda86f1a6.jpg

Dress 2 - www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4d519d6231.jpg

Dress 3 - www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/8805098452.jpg

Feedback greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Dress 1
  • Dress 2
  • Dress 3
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Dress 1 - link

Dress 2 - link

Dress 3 - link
Thanks guy XD I went for the first dress and I think he liked it.

69

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's my opinion on each:

Dress 1: looks like one for a night on the town, especially as a first date. Relatively conservative (but still sexy) cut, and colouring is a strong contrast with your skin tone.

Dress 2: from the colouring and pattern, looks like it'd be great for a daytime date. Very sexy cut! However, for date one, the cut may be a little too revealing. You may notice that he spends more of time talking to your chest!

Dress 3: much like #1, has a comparatively conservative cut. I love the colouring, but because of the design of the colours, it does draw attention to your chest. For some reason, it strikes me as a daytime dress.

Overall, I'm voting for Dress #1. It'll show your curves without announcing them over the loudspeaker. That being said, if date one goes well, make sure to keep dresses 2 and 3 close by!

What Guys Said 8

• I'd say all 3 of them are PERFECT! I think it's a close race between 2 N 3 for my favorite, but then again now that I see the 1st one I think it's a 3-way tie. I do like the way the 3rd has a different color skirt, and the 2nd one's hot because it shows cleavage, but the 1st one's HELLA CUTE! I'm sorry if I'm not being much help, but you have such great taste it's hard to pick. If you have a favorite out the 3, I'd wear it...

• I would go with # 1. #3 might be my 2nd choice.

• I like the first one.

• 2 but make sure you wear a bra with it

• 1 or 3, not sure which. I think I'll go with 3 hmm

• 3 or 1 ...yeah...(just not 2)

• Definitely not dress 2.

• I liked dress 2

What Girls Said 6

• Dress one is the only one I like... No offense. I mean the third one was nice but that's... I'd wear that to a family event. The first one is really pretty, simple, and shows off your nice waist and legs a little bit. The other two do nothing really for your body.

• dress one but they're all cute

• I like the first dress the best.

• Dress one. It's a dark print, not too revealing, and looks very cute ! :]

• Dress 1 is adorable. I don't care for the other ones all that much.

• dress one but they're all cute