Do you find light eyes nice?

Hi,

Do you find light eyes nice? Think light blue, light green...

I have light blue-light green eyes..

Tell me your opinion about light eyes! Are they nice, or not nice to look at?

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I love eyes in general no matter the color (not in a creepy jeepers creepers way-I like them INSIDE people) yes,they're pretty-but it depends on the person,one guy I know has really blue eyes but f*** it's disgusting he looks like Steve Buscemi! But I have green eyes and always get compliments and so do a lot of my friends. also- link link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think everyone would agree that light eyes are nice because you can see more detail in them opposed to darker eyes. Eye colour is all a matter of preference, of course.

~Distant

0|0
    0|0
  • Light eyes are the best. Dark eyes can look pretty but there's something about the way light eyes stand out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Light eyes stands out and look pretty, but they seem cold somehow so I feel more at ease looking at brown eyes (like my own)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like blue eyes alot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes are eyes. Long as you have two, I don't think it matters overmuch.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I was always in love with Amy Lee's eyes!

She has the most beautiful eyes in the world! =D

link

link

0|0
    0|0
  • I have liht eyes myself. I love eyes and I think any eyes are awesome, but light colored eyes are very intense. People say my eyes are mesmorizing haha. So yeah, they are very nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think light eyes are amazing!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dark eyes better.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like light eyes especially when the person has darker hair: link

0|0
    0|0
  • that would look great with dark hair. the contrast would be awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they're pretty! but why do you even care?

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, just wondering! Someone told me "I like brown eyes more, they look nicer than light eyes". So that's why I was wondering haha.

Thanks for you're answer! :)