Do girls think low eyebrows are hot or ugly?

I seem to take it that it can go either way. Some girls like the softer look when it comes to eyebrows and other like it like the caveman eyebrows. Which do most girls like?

i.e. link

link

Haha sorry for all the che pictures but that is what I'm talking about.

• Hot
  • Ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted hot, but just because Che looks good with them - the younger picture - I don't know how you look so...can't really vote on that.

• Looked* good with them. He dead.

• Looks, as in looks good in that picture...buddy...

What Girls Said 7

• Ugly

• He looked pretty hot with low eyebrows. Actually, I never noticed how attractive he was. I think it isn't the low eyebrows that look bad on some people, I think its the unkempt eyebrows. if you notice, he had two definitive brows. there is not a lot of stray hairs that could start to form a unibrow. if it would start to get a little unkept it would look BAD.

• Depends on the rest of the face. Che did look pretty good with them lol

• What type of face do they go well with?

• well I don't know for sure,probably a softer face with a strong jawline since the softness and masculinity would balance out

• Russel Brand :P

• i think it's hot

• They look like they are so angry so I put ugly but it just depends on the face.

• Softer eyebrows, not too soft so you look gay, but not too big either, you know, just medium..

What Guys Said 0