5'10 Latina? weird, tall, unheard of? attractive?

In your own opinion do you think a 16 year old Latina who is 5'10 is too tall to be attractive? In other words I'm this latina ha ha (:

Whats your opinion on it? do you think its normal? or maybe monstrous? :S I live in a small Irish hick town so everyone here is short and likes to drink ! ha ha I stick out pretty bad :P but yeah just asking... I'm pretty good with constructive criticism so yeah don't sugar coat it please and thanks :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm Irish and like to drink... and I absolutely love tall women lol. I find it extremely attractive escpecially since your already good looking anyways. But then again I'm 6'4" and a solid 6'6" in my workboots so I'm a little biased in your favor.

What Guys Said 3

• Honey, I'm not gonna lie to you. You need to get your ankles removed. I know a doctor, I'll tell him to look you up. He's really nice and does his work well. Expect him to contact you in a couple days. He's kinda busy right this second. My son was seeing too much so we had to do something about his sight. It's not what you think... he'll be happier this way... we live in a Tennessee swamp okay!? The mole-people... they are... they are f*** f*** f*** there's one in there... there's one in the... oh god oh god oh gdd onikd kdkdss

...

• I like tall girls and I like latinas. I don't see a problem here.

• I prefer taller girls, actually. I'm 6'1, and I tend to like girls who are closer to my height. That being said, height isn't something I really care too much about. It would never be a deal breaker.

What Girls Said 1