Why doesn't my boyfriend ever look at other women??

i mean...I'm thankful he isn't out there drooling over every pretty girl that walks by but still...all I read on here is "why does my boyfriend look at other women?""does it mean they are prettier?" "does he wanna have sex with them?" and I see men responding with "all men look". well, I've noticed all my exes looked at other women, some DROOLED over them and complimented them which irked me, some just looked then pretended they weren't when I caught them, some just glanced at others' out of curiosity.but my current boyfriend never looks away from me we'll go out and I'll see hot girls and I'll say "dang she has nice boobs!" he'll go for example "you need glasses, they look nasty and overly fake" I wanted to go to a strip club with him and he said "that's nasty I don't wanna look at used up sluts when I have your boobs to look at". his eyes hardly ever wander, never told me another girl was pretty, has only talked trash on women, gets mad at me if I ever compare myself...i don't get it. isn't it healthy and normal for a man to look at women? isn't it in their nature as every man on here says? or do some men REALLY have no desire to look at other women sexually when they are truly happy? just wondering...would love all your opinions

Most Helpful Guy

• i am like this when I'm with a girl.

• but I don't say the goofy sh*t he says I just do not look.

What Guys Said 5

• sounds like he wants to make sure you know that you are the only one he cares to look at...im sure he looks though at least when you are not around. Sounds like he is just being respectful.

• You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't, huh?

Sounds like he's really into you and just you. I can sympathize, I was largely the same way with my ex.

• Maybe because you're the only girl in his life :)

• Is he a cardboard cutout, a Ken doll or a BOB?

• it feels like he's trying too hard to please you, by making him self oblivious to other girls

What Girls Said 4

• My partner does the same thing...

He actually called me from a strip club just to "talk" about absolutely nothing because "Eh, I don't feel like stuffing money down a bra when I can see the best t*ts in town for free."

Frankly, I look at women more than he does...

• I think he really likes you. Some guys just want a serious girlfriend, and that's way more important to them than random T&A.

Just be happy and let him know you appreciate him.

• His a man who likes to take things serious. He doesn't care about how other girls look because it's not important to him. He loves you because there is something that makes you look special and more beautiful than the others. I'm a female and I don't over check out guys. It's because physical can attract a human being but once you get to know them in person you either like them or dislike them. So he loves you because of who you are. Every guy is different not all of them are into big boobs and big butts.

• this is how my daughter's teenage boyfriend is and he's 15. I'm around him a lot because of school activities without her around and not one time has he ever looked at another girl (and no he's not doing it for my benefit because mostly I'm out of sight out of mind) he never even comments on another girl being attractive in any way and he never looks at other girls when he's with her for sure, he only has eyes for her. She has no idea at all how lucky she is (well she might because she had another boyfriend who was exactly the opposite)