Have you ever been told you look like a celebrity?

If so who did they say you look like?

I've been told I look like Emma Roberts

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• My best friends mother told me I looked like Ronaldinho but I'm not even remotly like him in any way, I think she must have been on shrooms or something. But never told I looked like any other celeb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get Eminem all the time...still not sure if its meant as a compliment or insult haha

0|0
    0|0
  • a younger keanu reeves is the most frequent one...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I've been told I look like Sandra bullock, Rachel Bilson, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jennifer Garner.

Frankly, I don't think I look like any of them but it could only be a compliment to resemble these gorgeous women even in the most minute of ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason I hear Lindsay Lohan a lot. I have no idea why... I think it's because I have freckles, but nowhere near as many as she does. Recently I've heard the girl who plays iCarly a couple times

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time people always tell me I look like Taylor Swift. Just cause of the hair.

The students in my l.a. class call me T-Swizzle haha

0|0
    0|0
  • People compare me to Lady Gaga because we have similar noses and face shapes.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger I was told that I looked like the little girl from 7th heaven.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have...but I think those people are just stupid and don't know wtf...

0|0
    0|0
  • Brooke Sheilds but mostly because of my eyebrows

0|0
    0|0
  • nicki minaj

0|0
    0|0
  • tila tequila :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Kristin Kreuk (Lana from smallville)