Will most guys pick a pretty face and average body over an average face and hot body?

my best friend has had 5 times as many boyfriends as me (we counted). she also gets hit on at least once a day, every day, no matter what.

my friend has a really pretty face. she has tan skin, big lips, and small nose, big brown eyes, and long brown hair. her body is kinda average though. she's skinny but her boobs and butt are flat as a board. she also doesn't have much curves.

my face is just average looking. I'm pale with big green eyes and long brown hair, but I have small lips and a big nose. I'm not totally ugly but compared to her I'm nothing. guys tell me I have a hot body, though. my boobs are normal sized but very round and perky. I'm thin but with "ridiculous curves" (again that's what guys say) and a butt like kim k, except fit to my frame.

for a one night stand I might be the winner, but for a relationship my best friend will always have the upper hand, right guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not me ... 50% of the time

What Guys Said 1

• For a relationship I'll take either of you but personality is gonna win out.

What Girls Said 1

• for a one night stand I might be the winner, but for a relationship my best friend will always have the upper hand, right guys?

Pretty much.

Guys always go for the face because body can change.

FYI girls

The guy going for the overweight girl with a beautiful face is not less shallow.

He is in fact more shallow because he believes when she loses the weight she'd be perfect.

He wants both a pretty face & body but since body is easier to change he goes for faces and gets the girl more active to drop the weight.