High waisted shorts? What do you guys think about it?

Hi,

What do you think about high waisted shorts? Do you wear them? And what do you wear with it? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• People call me a Rockabilly. I only wear what most would consider high waisted skirts and pants (12 inch rise typically, above my belly button). I get a lot of positive attention from guys AND girls who seem to like how I dress. I find that the low waist style nowadays is very unflattering on 98% of girls... it requires very large hips and a tiny waist to really look good. The higher pants flatter a woman's 'hourglass' figure and I think they look good on almost any girl.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I only have a pair and I've gotten compliments on them. With high waisted stuff like that you have to have a shirt you can tuck into it so I usually wear a more form fitting tank top with it. I think they can be really adorable so long as you style it well :)

• Thanks for your answers! Do you think blouses or v-neck shirts look also good with them?

• Yeah, I wear them. :) I wear a crop top with them, or tuck in a sort of baggy shirt. Anything can go well with them, really.