Always called cute, or adorable?

I've always been called the cute one or the pretty adorable one.

It's not that big of a deal, but sometimes I would like people to see me as Hot or something a little different.

I don't think it's from the way I dress cause I dress nice not slutty, or in sweaters. Just pretty.

And you can look at my profile there are other pictures there.

Any tips or ideas that might make people think I'm not so cute would be wonderful. Thank you [=

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess my question to you is: Do you really want to be seen as hot? Yes hot is desirable to men, but you have to look at what way. We think of hot being more of a physical thing, like we basically want you for sex. We want to see a hot girl naked, that's what we want. Us young people still place emphasis on what people look like, so it's not all about sex and nakedness. We want to be with a hot girl, because we lust over her looks. So look at what connotation "hot" comes with. It very well could be a guy's way of saying that he thinks you're beautiful. But if he's smart, courteous, and gentlemanly enough then he can certainly describe it or tell it better to you. Better yet, he could SHOW you how he feels about you. We all want to be wanted by others, but if you end up with the wrong kind of attention then you're no better off and still just as lonely as you were when you started out wanting a change. I'm not saying you're in a bad situation or are lonely, I'm just saying that if you change for what guys want, then you won't win no matter what.

But if it's something you really want to do, then it would be a matter of changing up your dress as well as your behavior. Style your hair like you see "hot" girls doing it, make it sexy and stunning. Dress in clothes that show off your figure, and show some skin for the guys to look at. Catching a guy or guys attention means that you need to wear something that piques his attention towards you.

As for your behavior, it's just the same with men and how to act like a "bad boy". Image alone won't do it for you. You have to walk the walk and act like a bad boy. Same with girls, you need to start being edgier and more outgoing towards guys if you want them to see you as hot. Being desirable by a lot of guys is part of what defines hot- there is something about a girl that doesn't play to just one type of guy, it's a large image of beauty and...well, hotness. Acting and/or talking sexier or in a way that draws guys in like other girls do can help round out your image of being hotter.

But like I said above, do you REALLY want to do all this? Is it worth it? Is it what you want?

What Guys Said 7

• cute is just another category of an attractive girl and hot is another. You don't need to change anything for guys but if you want to change for self comfort try dress up more daring and mysterious... that's hot.

Im all for cuteness and less for hotnees :P

• its better to be cute or adorable in my opinion. then again, I usually only call people under 18 cute or adorable since I'm 22. you remind me of a girl I see every time I'm working, she's underage as well. so I just think to myself, oh well "shes cute". I would say just settle for what you are. its better than trying to be something else

• your really sexy! your curly hair is hot too.

• Personally I like cute more than hot...

• well if you want to be perceived more sexually, you gotta dress more revealing

• i think you're sexy.

• I think you're hot. The body could either make or break you though.

What Girls Said 3

• I get called cute a lot too, wish more guys would be like damn you're hot lol I wonder why as well.. I'm not a baby so, how am I cute? lol

• I think it's your face that has got that baby look that's why people say you're cute and adorable. Apart from that you look hot ! guys are crazy not to say you're hot but don't worry because really they do think you're hot, they're just not saying it don't know how to express it.

• i personally don't think you need to change anything at all :) but if you really wanted to, maybe you could play around more with makeup? put on darker eyeliner? just a suggestion :p