Do men like redheads?

I have heard that tons of men love redheads. is that true?

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't really matter to me. If a girl is cute, loving, and fun then game on!

Redheads can be just as attractive as blondes or brunettes.

What Guys Said 15

• I thought it was blonds? :)

Variety is the spice of life and considering natural red heads will only make up 10% of the population, their rarity may make them more desirable. Just a thought.

• I do have a thing for redheads, yes.

• But its gotta be natural!

• I'm actually a redhead, and whilst I don't exclusively look for redheads, I can tell you I really like good looking ones. It's always been a bit of a joke with my friends and what not that I'm a hair cannibal.

• I love red heads... and with curly hair too?

• Unfortunately I don't have curly hair. it's just kind of relaxed (straight and wavy in different places)

• That's cool. curly hair is just an extra. as long as it's red it's pritty. I think blonds are pritty too.

• I love redheads, but I am attracted to tons of women regardless of hair color.

More from Guys
10

What Girls Said 6

• Nah, it's really the girls with soft, wavy, black/DARK brown hair. *runs fingers through own hair*

J/K. I've heard that men love redheads, too. Even lost an old boyfriend to a redhead once, and my redhead friend gets TONS more guys flirting with her than I do. Though that could be due to my shyness. LOL

• It does not have to do with your hair that guys don't talk to you, it is just that you are shy. I now, because I am the same. :(

• Any guy that would dump you, a fun loving girl, for another girl just because of her hair color is, lets face it, an idiot and not worth your valuable time. ;-)

• Haha Thanks! *blush*

• I hope they do! :D

• My husband says Redheads, (but I think that's because mine is naturally red) ...but I say on guys I like mostly brown but reds have been hott too!

• Yes, and mainly because they're very rare. And perhaps the myth that people who naturally have red hair are the most passionate of them all.

• I don't know but redheaded guys are sometimes hott!

More from Girls
1