• Ask
  • myTake

Do men like redheads?

I have heard that tons of men love redheads. is that true?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Doesn't really matter to me. If a girl is cute, loving, and fun then game on!Redheads can be just as attractive as blondes or brunettes.

What Guys Said 15

• I love red heads... and with curly hair too?

• Unfortunately I don't have curly hair. it's just kind of relaxed (straight and wavy in different places)

• That's cool. curly hair is just an extra. as long as it's red it's pritty. I think blonds are pritty too.

• I do have a thing for redheads, yes.

• But its gotta be natural!

• Natural redheads are awesome.but I hate people who dye their hair red. they're just wannabes.

• I'm actually a redhead, and whilst I don't exclusively look for redheads, I can tell you I really like good looking ones. It's always been a bit of a joke with my friends and what not that I'm a hair cannibal.

• Considering people can skillfully (or not so skillfully lol) dye their hair, it doesn't matter to me. Just as long as it is somewhat long.

• I've always been attracted to redheads almost exclusively. I can see a very nice looking blond or brunette and my first thought is "yeah she's cute but she's not a redhead so who cares". Only true redheads too not just anyone with a bottle of dye. Curly red hair with green eyes and nice curves can't be beat!

• I love redheads, but I am attracted to tons of women regardless of hair color.

• i like them

• i love redheads, especially ones with really nice porcelain skin, wow, and the freckles sometimes are really attractive.

• I thought it was blonds? :)Variety is the spice of life and considering natural red heads will only make up 10% of the population, their rarity may make them more desirable. Just a thought.

• Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes, and yes. I think men love women in general.

• i have a thing for red-heads, because they are known as the best in bed, its been proven, but hair color is not limiting to who I'll date

• There are many beliefs out there that aren't true and have no basis in fact. A few of more would be that men prefer blonds; men don't make passes at girls that wear glasses; and, big feet indicate big penis.

• I like redheads with freckles...minus lindsey lohan

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know but redheaded guys are sometimes hott!

• My husband says Redheads, (but I think that's because mine is naturally red) ...but I say on guys I like mostly brown but reds have been hott too!

• Nah, it's really the girls with soft, wavy, black/DARK brown hair. *runs fingers through own hair*J/K. I've heard that men love redheads, too. Even lost an old boyfriend to a redhead once, and my redhead friend gets TONS more guys flirting with her than I do. Though that could be due to my shyness. LOL

• It does not have to do with your hair that guys don't talk to you, it is just that you are shy. I now, because I am the same. :(

• Any guy that would dump you, a fun loving girl, for another girl just because of her hair color is, lets face it, an idiot and not worth your valuable time. ;-)

• Haha Thanks! *blush*

• I hope they do! :D

• I Do too ; )

• In my experience, it can be true but only sometimes. I feel like men love "fake" redheads, aka girls who dye their hair a deep or vibrant red color, that obviously is not natural. In my experience, guys don't always dig the lighter red colors, especially if they look natural. Having said that, I think it's really just a matter of preference. Some guys I've dated liked blondes, but I'm a brunette. I personally love redheaded guys, I actually prefer it. Maybe because I want redheaded babies!

• Yes, and mainly because they're very rare. And perhaps the myth that people who naturally have red hair are the most passionate of them all.