Must have drugstore makeup products?

Ok , I know guys say don't wear makeup but frankly once I leave GaG's all the stuff people say about " being natural , less is more is seriously BS!

So OK girls I'm kinda on a budget right now but what are you're must have drugstore makeup products! :)

Ok thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate drugstore makeup. sorry but the quality is inferior and doesn't look as nice or last as long. go to sephora and ask for free samples. did you know they're required to give it to you? or if you're doing your makeup for a night out go to sephora and use the testers or ask one of the girls for a makeup tutorial.

What Guys Said 3

• Foundation, eyeliner, mascara and something like bronzer or blusher, depending on my temperament at the time =] To me everything else is just an extra, and if your decent at putting it on, apart from foundation, even cheap as f*** makes can look great

• honestly*

• hoenstly, if that's you in your pic. you don't need it. trust me

What Girls Said 10

• The Revlon Photo Finish foundation is good, but it just doesn't last long. When you first put it on, it gives off my favorite finish. But I only use it when I know I won't be needing the coverage all day. The shimmers in it can be a bit much for some people, especially oily skin types. It just makes it look more oily if your skin is already. For longer coverage, I've used the Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation (in the bottle, with the pump) Coverage is good, lasts all day, but again.. not good for oily skin.

Eyeliner for me, is some gel liner I found at target.. not sure of the brand. I still can't find a drugstore concealer that I like. Eyeshadows.. I usually got for maybelling or the loreal HiP.. they have good pigmentation.

• If you want to save money, etsy is a great place to buy makeup online and is often better quality than drugstore makeup (in general, some of my friends have hg stuff from drugstores). I love shiro cosmetics for eyeshadows and I buy cream foundation from theallnaturalface. It is all great quality and handmade not to mention reasonably priced. And then you aren't paying for the branding and shipping overseas from the sweatshops where makeup is typically made. The shiro eyeshadows are about 2g for $5 and a department store e/s is usually $15 or so for 1.5g which makes etsy super reasonable! For eyeshadow primer I use sobe botanicals primed and proper and for mascara I like the cake mascara sold by Twinkbeauty. Hope this helps!

• The drugstore products that I've tried the most recently and loved are Falsies Mascara, and that color changing foundation that looks like total BS in the commercial, but totally isn't. It's like weight, like a sunscreen, so if you want a lot of coverage it probably isn't a good foundation for you. But if you just want something like to even out your skin tone a little (AND it has SPF in it!) then I'd recommend it.

• *want something light to

• Oh I have MAC studio fix foundation and I love it but I had the MAC concealer ( have ) and I don't like it .But I love studio fix foundation haha

• Eyes;

~Elf or Eyes Lips Face

Link; link

For most drugstore eye shadows and blushes

~Urban Decay for ALL things for your eyes ( I love their primer, liners, and eyeshadows)

Covergirl for my mascara, or Maybeline

________

Face

For Blush; Elf or Revlon

For Bronzer; I'm very fair but I love Physicans Formula light bronzer<3 ( loveee)

Foundation; I tend to invest in my foundations and power, but for Drugstore Maybeline

Cover up; Elf & Covergirl for Drugstore

________________

Lips;

Lipstick; I use very few but I love Revlon for mine.

Lipgloss- , Revlon ( all of them from Revlon are great!) & Smackers.

Rule to live by;

For Mascara go to CG or Maybeline

Eyeshadow- Elf

Lips- Revlon

Foundation- it really depends on your skin, Revlon, CG, PF, and Maybeline are good though

Hope this helped<3

• A lot of make up sucks but my biggies are eyeliner and mascara and foundation I really like hardcandy makeup though its shiny.

• What makes you think "less is more" is BS?

• -revlon photoready liquid foundation is amazing

-i also really like the revlon colorstay eyeliner crayon.

-maybelline volum express colossal mascara in waterproof is the best mascara I have ever ever ever tried!

-the coastal scents warm 88 palette isn't exactly drugstore but you can order it offline and it comes with heaaps of beautiful eyeshadows that are really good quality and its pretty damn cheap!

• Uhm, well, I'm going to mention brands that can be found in Canada -- Shoppers Drug Mart. I used to work at the beauty counter, and these are what I've heard good stuff about in the drug store section:

Maybelline or L'Oreal Mascaras are the best - Either the Maybelline full and soft (waterproof is my favorite!), or L'Oreal Voluminous (also good, has a smell to it though)

Revlon - Photofinish foundations (good coverage -- just don't get Maybelline foundations, not a big fan, and lots of people I know hate em), lips, and liquid eyeliner is good too

Cover Girl - I like their eyeliner pencil (perfect point), blushes are OK too, but need a nicer brush for application! haha

Eyeshadows - I haven't tried much of the drug store brands, but I know don't go for Almay, the pigmentation is awful. -- although generally eyeshadow isn't something I wear daily, and if you're on a budget, I'd probably stay away from getting eyeshadow at all. :)

Happy Shopping!

• milani liquifeye eyliner amazing! milani blushes, physicians formula organic wear mascara, rimmel translucent powder and revlon lipsticks in sky pink and soft nude

• I buy my mascara, eyeliner and foundation from the drugstore so my must haves are:

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

Revlon PhotoReady Foundation

Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in Onyx

:)