Did my body look better in high school or college? Or can you not tell the difference?

In high school I was 5'3" and weighed 85 pounds: link

link

link

Now I'm 5'5" and weigh 115 pounds: link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going to say high school, but in light of the link you posted to Christian's comment, I'm changing my vote to college. It's your clothing that makes the difference. In the first two college pictures, you were wearing clothing that masked your curves, rather than showcase them. You have a very beautiful figure, so dressing more professionally is definitely wise, but you can still find outfits that look more mature than high school but show your curves off at the same time.

I feel a little left out, here. It seems a rule on this thread that the guys are supposed to say something pervy, so "nice ass". There, I feel better. :)

What Guys Said 9

• Looks pretty much the same to me.

Though I'd see a doctor about that black stuff you have on your face. Looks cancerous.

• I already saw one. It's called anonymity. Don't worry, it can only be spread through direct contact of body fluids.

• It's a persistent little disease, but with a moderate dose of assertiveness and one extroversion pill every morning, it's treatable.

• Well, good luck beating it. And make sure you notify your past sexual partners.

• High school plainly.

You've heard of the freshman 15 right?

• I can't tell the difference. Though the dimensions of your college body sound better.

Your clothing choices when you were younger seem to show more though. More form fitting cloths. Showing your cleavage.

If I was going to jerk off to one of your photos I would pick the 3rd one down. If you want to send me nude photos I can better determine the answer to your question.

• Now that I'm older I try to dress nicer/more professionally.

I don't give nudes to random guys, but here's one that shows my body better: link

• Well you can always friend me then we can get to know each other.

Yeah, you're college body. Your butt pops out nice. 85lbs just sounded much too thin. I'm sure you were plenty attractive though. You could even gain 10lbs and still look great. I'm not sure if you're worried about anything. Personally I think you've ripened. Be proud.

• I agree the nicer/more professional clothing is preferable. You made the right choice there too.

• I didn't see much difference so I think you look just fine either way.

• I can't really tell the difference

• Same.

• Gonna have to see you naked before and after to make a real judgement.

• Its hard to tell. Show more skin.

• I would say college I guess.

What Girls Said 6

• Looks about the same, but I think you're wearing baggier clothes now, which is fine. But you might wanna try going with more form fitting clothes, but still professional.

link

• Wow in high school, you were way tiny! I think the 115 is better, especially for your height. I mean I am 5' and like 103 so it's proportional, and it sounds like that would be far better than 5'5" and barely 85 lbs.

• You should have picked other pictures. these don't exactly make a good impression. Why did you do that to your face why not blur it or sth? You looked better in high-school. Most women do. I advise you to do some kind of sport if you wanna get that charming body again...

• i didn't look at your pics but if you were 5'3 and 85 pounds you were too skinny then and you look better now

• it's weird

and I hope you don't get offended

but in hs, you looked heavier than 85 lbs and now you look heavier than 115 lbs

• They look very similar but you do have a bit more meat on college so I'll have to go with college.