Which hair color are you attracted to most?

I was just wondering which hair color guys are attracted to most. I have my own observations I won't disclose right now, but feel free to prove me wrong!

• Blonde
  • Brunette
  • Red
  • Black
  • Funky (any color not naturally found on human hair)
Looks like brunettes are in the lead! lol I'll keep the poll open a while longer, though.

Thanks for voting and for the replies!

Most Helpful Guy

• Through my extensive scholarly research of hot women I have come to a very definite, scientific, conclusion of hair types for you.

I have noticed that female hottness can be quantified and qualified.

#1. The largest majority of attractive females are blond. This could be the reason for the stereotype that blonds get for be the "preferred" hot girl. Generally speaking of course.

#2. The quantity of attractive brunettes are less, however the quality of there hottness, in general, seems to be of greater caliber; possibly due to their higher scarcity.

#3. Even more rare than this is the attractive red head. We almost never see red heads that are attractive. When we do, however, they are most certainly reserved as having the highest quality of hottness. This based off the same economic theory of scarcity. "The rarer the bird, the finer the prize"

What Guys Said 4

• I always hear blondes are always the most popular, but I don't think that's necessarily true. I'd take a tan brunette over a blonde any day

• Blonds stand out immediately but I always gravitate towards brunettes. I do wish there were more reds though. I like them over blonds as well. Jet black on the right girl is phenomenally hot too.

Am I fickle or what! LOL

• I like red hair, or hair that's been high-lighted. If neither those, then brown! Haha.

• come on no one else like funky hair lol : P

What Girls Said 1

• natrual is the way to go

blonde I found isn't that popular with guys unles your a one time thingy