Why do girls wear those oversized ring looped ear rings?

they look uncomfortable. are they trying to prove a point or a sign. I don't really get it. I would rather see tiny shiny earrings that accentuate the girl's natural beauty.

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Why do men sag their pants? Why do women's pants not have real pockets? When did ugly Christmas sweaters become the new rage?... Point being: like anything, it's a style.

It doesn't always make sense, it isn't always practical or pretty to every person.

For example, I work with children, animals, and the wilderness. I view those as a potential trap and a lot of lost blood. But then again, they don't fit my facial structure anyways. Maybe in the name of vanity, if they fit my personality, I would?

At a dressy affair, they have glamourous versions that would be in place. I personally prefer chandelier earnings over hoops anyways, for "large" earrings. Large in this case being anything that is not a stud.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just fashion and style.

Believe it or not, not every girl dresses to please your sense of what looks good.

2|1
    0|0
  • i think it's just for fashion.i'm scared of those things-imagine getting it caught on something-FUUUUU---

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my mothers friends wears those a lot and they suit her more than small earrings :D They make her face shape look better, but I agree they are very big, and a bit of a health risk if it gets caught on something O_o

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they are fabulous. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no idea! I don't :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear them because I like them and think they're cute. big earrings can add drama to an otherwise boring outfit. sorry you don't like big earrings but I don't pick my accessories based on what a guy thinks

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're cute and really not uncomfortable at all

0|1
    0|0
  • What point would they be trying to make? Probably none, it is just fashion. Everyone's style is different and big earrings might not suit some people but they can look very nice on others.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think larger earings can look great on a girl... Just depends if they fit her style and such.

I personally really like that somewhat "gawdy" but classy style on a woman. It's hard to explain... Just like a really really classy and flashy look. It's hot...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm getting my ears pierced soon so I can wear them =] I don't know, they're extravagant and indulgent. They come out of Ancient Egyptian and Inca jewellery, you know, where you had rows and rows of bright gold everywhere. I think they're awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you're completely wrong. Personally, I think they look kind of skanky.

0|0
    1|0